Interest-Free Finance - No interest, only 10% deposit (Deposit payable only after the finance is agreed) - Available on orders over £600.
Spread payments over a deposit and 6 monthly installments instead of paying in one lump sum. The deposit is payable and the finance application when processed, and then the first installment is payable 30 thirty days after dispatch. For details and an outline of the payment plan, simply proceed through the checkout as normal and select "6 Months Interest-Free Credit" as your payment method. If your application is successful, a non-refundable administration charge of £25.95 applies to the deposit and will be collected with the deposit payment.
Pre-orders: For pre-orders, the 10% deposit is taken when the order is placed and the finance application is processed prior to dispatch.
Additional fees may be applicable for any missed payments. Finance is provided in conjunction with V12 Finance Ltd.
PLEASE NOTE: WE CANNOT DISPATCH ORDERS ON SPECIAL DELIVERY SERVICES SUCH AS NEXT DAY, SET DAY, OR SATURDAY DUE TO THE ADDITIONAL PROCESSING TIME OF 3-4 WORKING DAYS PER APPLICATION PRIOR TO DISPATCH. IF YOU REQUIRE THE PRODUCT SOONER, PLEASE KINDLY PAY BY CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD.
To apply for interest-free finance, simply follow these 3 steps:
(1) Add item(s) to your shopping basket, then checkout as normal.
(2) Select the "6 Months Interest-Free Credit" option as your payment method.
(3) You will shortly receive an email with a link to apply through V12 Finance. If the order is placed outside business hours, then you will receive the link as soon as the office re-opens. From there, the application process is simple and takes just a few minutes. You will receive an instant decision, along with instructions regarding paying the deposit and your installment plan.
Who is eligible for 0% Credit?
To apply for credit with V12 Finance, you must:
- be at least 18 years old.
- have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- be able to make repayments by direct debit
- be in full-time employment, self-employed, or retired over 50
If you have any issues, please give us a call on 01922 214 994 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist.
What do I do if my application has been declined?
There are various reasons your application might have been declined, and if this is the case, then simply give us a call to let us know if you can arrange an alternative payment method such as debit or credit card. If you wish to appeal an unsuccessful application for credit, you can contact V12 Finance directly on 029 2046 8900, and they will assist you.