Why buy from featureDECO
1. Easy, helpful website: Advice on selection, detailed product specification and all the information you need to decide what you really want in your outdoor living space.
How does this benefit me?: You can buy in confidence knowing that our website will give you honest and easy to access information ensuring at all times that you are buying the furniture set which is right for you.
2. Price: We buy in bulk from our manufacturers and wholesalers and maintain low overheads and low costs at all times to ensure that we can give you the best price possible with no compromise in quality. We supply nationally from our 20,000 square foot warehouse based in the Midlands. With no high street retail sites to run nor a vast administrative outfit or enormous advertising budget we are able to ensure that the cost savings are passed onto you through our extremely competitive prices.
How does this benefit me?: You get an amazing product, with no compromise in quality at an ultra low price!
3. History and Trusted Reputation: featureDECO have over 10 years experience in the garden furniture and accessories industry ranging from trade, bespoke design and manufacture to furniture.
UK Retail 500 Websites Qtr 1 2013 - featureDECO is ranked 40th
We are listed on Sitemorse, a nationwide web confidence company that vets UK websites and lists the top 500 UK retail websites for online confidence and performance. featureDECO's website is currently ranked 40th in the UK for quarter 1 in 2013 and is listed ahead of many famous household brands. A recent article by the retail bulletin praised featureDECO for a 143 jump to 40th spot in the last quarter. Please click here for for the article. featureDECO has featured in the Top 500 for the last 2 years.
Our online retail store has been online since the initial growth of broadband and e-commerce and unlike many new online stores that pop up and are never to be seen again we are here to stay. To check the age of a website or company we have provided you with a useful tool and summary of some of our competitors. Please click on http://archive.org/web/web.php and enter the domain to see the website history. You can therefore purchase from featureDECO in confidence knowing that we are not here today and gone tomorrow.
Our Site. featuredeco.co.uk - 8 years and 1 month
Some of competitor sites.
|rattanfurnitureuk.co.uk||2 years 1 months old|
|rattangardenfurnitureonline.co.uk||1 years 5 months old|
|thefurniturecompany247.co.uk||3 years 3 months old|
|garden-furniture-outlet.co.uk||2 years 5 months old|
|rattan.co.uk||2 years 0 months old|
|selectfurnishings.co.uk||0 years 9 months old|
|cleverclicker.co.uk||3 years 6 months old|
|lazysusanfurniture.co.uk||3 years 8 months old|
|alexander-francis.co.uk||2 years 10 months old|
|outdoorleisureuk.co.uk||3 years 7 months old|
* results on 01/04/2012
4. Showroom: We also have a dedicated garden furniture showroom with an extensive range of products on display where you can come in and view the quality of our products and speak to one of our sales professionals.
How does this benefit me?: You can touch and feel the product prior to purchase and be reassured that we do not simply retail online.
5. Safe Shopping: Buy online securly using our secure SAGEpay server.
How does this benefit me?: You won't need to worry about using a credit or debit card on our website. It is all fully secure and protected.
6. After sales service and support: We offer telephone customer services and technical support Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM. If there is a fault with your product or something that requires more attention we will use our couriers to collect the product to fix or replace the item. With our 12 month manufacturer’s warranty on pretty much all our ranges there is no need to worry about your purchase.
How does this benefit me?: Customer Service is paramount and featureDECO has grown through great customer service and word of mouth, we are here to help and in the unlikely event you do have a problem with your order we will resolve the issue.
7. Free Delivery: What are your delivery charges and how is the furniture delivered?
Our delivery charge is free over £300* to mainland England & Wales, however other parts will incur surcharges. A majority of our furniture is delivered on a pallet. This is a wooden crate onto which the goods are securely strapped. The reason why we provide this service is due to the reliable network in place around the UK, Fast overnight options, cost-effective transport and safe delivery of goods as they are upright during transit.